Are you performance driven, leverage Global scale, drive value, offer strong leadership and navigate international negotiations? Then we need you! Your ability to understand strategic business needs, communication and relationship building skills at different organization levels, and strong leadership influencing and guiding teams are key. You’ll work cross-functionally with Retail and Import leadership to develop and execute global procurement plan. Strategy and training, effective business analysis and oversight will continue to maximize success! This is an opportunity to work with, not only, well know and prestigious companies around the globe but super fun innovative and cutting-edge products. Hurry! Ping us! Give us a shout out! Let us know you’re ready to be appreciated for the impact you’ll make with a world-class company! Joanna@LRCrecruiter.com
The Director of Global Supply Chain Planning is a key member of the Operations leadership team and is responsible for developing and executing the Global Supply Chain strategy which supports policy deployment and key company objectives.Ownership and management of negotiations and costing. “Best” vendor pricing with continuous buy-side margin excellence. Will engage cross-functionally with Retail and Import leadership to develop and execute global procurement plan.
• Oversee vendor mapping strategy and guide to utilize vendor resources and allocate purchasing dollars.
• Continuously improve negotiating culture and best practice refinement
• Streamline supply chain by continuously assessing and improving inventory management, procurement processes, procedures, and compressing lead-times through data analysis and cross-departmental strategy and alignment. Make recommendation for improvements, and assist in mapping and implementation.
• B.A. Business Administration or equivalent
• 10+ years strategic procurement experience
• Consumer Products Costing Expertise
• EOQ, and winning contract negotiations strategies and tactics
• Knowledge of Factory Capabilities
• Compliance, and Code of Conduct
• Working knowledge of customs, duty, and Incoterms
• Wide knowledge of Consumer Products
• P&L ownership/experience
• Experience with Oracle systems a plus