We Need your Cost Analysis know how! Our rapidly growing client company and committed expanding finance department is adding on an excellent opportunity, and we’re looking for someone like you. Now that you have made the decision in making the next move in your career you’re asking yourself: “Can I find a results-oriented team providing ideas and solution for an excellent organization at the top of their industry?” Yep, you’ve found it! This is the standout opportunity to share what you know and continue your desire to be challenged, grow and learn! An extraordinary organization headquartered in the Greater Seattle Area continues to grow globally. Dedicated to improving and building a valuable service that is making a direct impact world-wide.
We are thrilled to be offering this rare opportunity to work shoulder to shoulder with a creative team and for you to be recognized as one of the company’s business partners. Partner to department managers and company executives, a seat at the table and your voice heard concerning your analysis, planning, suggestions for improvement.
Why is this position open? Because of the company’s continued growth! They understand how important is to be proactive and keep a firm positive handle on their growth for their continued success!
It’s go time! You’ll dive into product cost data, report on quantities, valuation, sales and usage, inventory control, analysis of variances. Assist and work shoulder to shoulder with the global controller providing insight and suggest business solutions. This is a fun and fast paced, energetic, team-oriented environment that will reward your achievements.
Be a part of developing, cultivating and watching the success of the company mission.
Some of what you’ll be doing:
- You will be performing trend and cost analysis and developing critical metrics
- Develop inventory KPI’s for working capital strategies
- Provide forecasting that will give business leaders the insight toward making the right business decisions
- Provide guidance and collaborate with team members
- Serve as an advocate for continuous improvement to Cost Accounting process
What we’d like to see:
- Understanding of COGS, inventory, sales margins
- Item Master
- ERP – Oracle preferred
- Working with KPI drivers
- Strong Excel
- Experience with ANAPLAN, COGNOS, Hyperion S based, SAP, Microsoft BI tools is a plus!
What should you do?
Don’t wait! Submit your resume here or Call, E-mail, ping! Joanna@LRCrecruiter.com 206-816-3399