As Senior Cloud Data Developer – You will assist and support company vision and strategy. Your Data Warehousing and Cloud Computing expertise will directly influence an expanding eCommerce Product & Solutions Management organization based in Seattle.
Organizations are falling into two distinct categories right now – those that are forced to pull back due to the crisis and those hiring exceptional talent. Our client is hiring! They have an immediate need for your technical talent to meet their growing business demand and employee attrition. This is an opportunity to join and share in the continued success of a company making global impact!
What we would like in our Cloud Data aficionado!
A true thought leader with entrepreneurial flare. Willing to push against old thinking with data, validity, and collaboration. Evaluate data issues, perform large-scale data migration to move production workload and ability to scale out and accommodate client needs.
- SQL skills, data warehouse and reporting techniques, MS Power BI, C#, .NET API
- Exposure to various data storage technologies
- Build cloud native data platforms – AWS and/or Azure
- Modeling, Data Ingestion Layer, Management, Data Scaling
- Collaboration across many different stakeholder disciplines
- Self-driven, ready to suggest and share solutions!
Does this sound like the kind of opportunity you might like more information?
Submit your resume here or contact me directly! Joanna@LRCrecruiter.com